Welcome to my world!
I love writing on life’s adventures which sometimes include the unrelated sports of ‘Bloomingdale bag watching’ and ‘Aston Martin spotting’ but nearly always include cheesecake, music, coffee and generally filling as much time as I can with mini and major adventures. There are book and film reviews and quite a bit about my travel experiences, especially to Vancouver and lots about living in Birmingham since 2009
I’ve just finished my first memoirs-based book and I’m looking for an agent to love it. I’ll start the next one in winter 2012.
My writing was (I hope) enhanced after attending a writing course at New York’s famous Gotham Writing School in 2009.
- Reviewer for Yelp Birmingham and curator of Coffee Birmingham and Jewellery Quarter lists
- Writer for Enterprise Nation and UK Handmade
- Founder of Birmingham Arts & Crafts and Success Workshops for small business
- Founder & organiser of Birmingham Jelly and Out with the Girls
- Events Organiser & trainer for charity Springboard
- Organiser of Birmingham Entrepreneurs and Birmingham Likemind